Wednesday 18 November 2009

FILCO Majestouch

Here's another high end mechanical keyboard I came by, made by Japanese company DIATEC:  Filco Majestouch.

It's got the N-key Rollover feature I've told about in my previous keyboard post, that allows multiple keys to be pressed simultaneously and properly interpreted by the computer. It uses brown Cherry key switches (Light Tactile), and it costs just a dollar less than the silent model of Das Keyboard. It looks pretty nice, very compact and with the US layout I like so much. One of the funny features is a bundled red [Escape] key you can put on yourself.

Now, I think I would prefer [Enter] key to be in red colour. After all, [Enter] can do so much more damage than [Escape]! Still, another keyboard to consider and it seems like $135 is a normal price for that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment